Applications for admission to the Actuarial Science program are now closed.
Applications for entry in Summer 2021 will open in March 2021.
- Actuarial Science Program applications are considered only during the Spring Semester (as of Spring 2021).
- As stated in the Calendar under Admission Requirements, a student who has completed most of the lower division program requirements in MATH and STAT plus ACMA 210 with a grade of C+ or better may apply.
- Achieving the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the Actuarial Science program.
- Students are expected to have a grade of C+ or better in MATH 152, STAT 270, and ACMA 210, and have a minimum CGPA of 3.0. For students being admitted without taking STAT 285, conditional admission will be offered.
- The criteria for admission are the same for the Major and Honours programs in Actuarial Science.
- Decisions may be delayed until all grades are available for the Spring semester.
- Decisions regarding admission will be communicated by email after the grades from the Spring semester are available (likely in the third week of April).
- Some applicants may be asked for an interview.