Applications for admission to the Actuarial Science program are now closed.
Applications for entry in Spring 2021 will open in November 2020.
- Actuarial Science Program applications are considered only during the Fall Semester.
- As stated in the Calendar under Admission Requirements, a student who has completed most of the lower division program requirements in MATH and STAT plus ACMA-210 with a grade of C+ or better may apply.
- Achieving the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the Actuarial Science program.
- Students are expected to have a grade of B- or better in MATH 152, STAT 270, and ACMA 210, and have a minimum CGPA of 3.0. For students being admitted without taking STAT 285, conditional admission will be offered.
- The criteria for admission are the same for the Major and Honours programs in Actuarial Science.
- Decisions may be delayed until all grades for the fall semester are available.
- Decisions regarding admission will be communicated by email after the grades from the Fall term are available (likely in the third week of December).
- Some applicants may be asked for an interview.