Scholarships and Bursaries in Statistics and Actuarial Science
The Department has a number of awards available to students at both the undergraduate and graduate level. Please contact us for details on applying for these awards.
SFU offers many scholarships and bursaries to undergraduate students. Please see the University Calendar for more details.
The following are the major awards specifically for students in Statistics and Actuarial Science
- Statistics and Actuarial Science Endowment Awards - By application
- Actuarial Science Program Awards and Scholarships
- Hickman Scholars Program
- SFU Internal Awards. For several of these awards, students must be nominated by the department.
- Randy Sitter Award (click here for more info or here to apply)
- Randy Sitter Award Recipients
- David Eaves Award (click here for more info or here to apply)
- David Eaves Award Recipients
- Award Holder Recourses